There are usually two ways for HP DeskJet 3630 Setup. One is wired, and the other is a wireless network over which you can establish a connection between your HP printer and a device. If you wish to connect your printer using a wireless network, then you may refer to the HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless Setup - Windows section given below. For Mac, follow the steps mentioned in the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Setup to WiFi on Mac section. The steps are relatively simple and easy. You can follow them by reading the instruction carefully.
How do I connect my HP DeskJet 3630 to WIFI?
For how do I connect my HP DeskJet 3630 to WIFI you can refer to the instructions given below:
- Next, make sure that the router is turned ON and follow HP DeskJet 3630 Setup Wirelessly. Now, press the WPS button on your Deskjet printer to establish a connection with your router.
- In case the WPS button is blinking, it means that the printer is not connected to the system. You need to check if the blue light is lit against the WPS button.
- You will notice a solid blue light that depicts that the printer is connected to the network successfully.
HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless Setup – Windows
You can follow the below steps for HP DeskJet 3630 Setup. Read the instruction carefully and follow the steps as presented:
- First of all, on your Windows system, you need to search for HP and select your printer's name.
- This will open the HP printer assistant window on your system. You need to click on the utilities or tools option and follow the HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless Setup. Now you need to choose the printer setup and software or device setup and software options. If the printer and your computer are already connected using a USB cable, you may select the ‘convert USB connected printer to wireless’ option.
- If you are using the HP Smart Application, click the Make Printing Easier by Connecting your Printer Wirelessly option.
- Now, you need to follow the onscreen instructions to change the connection from USB to wireless.
How can I connect HP DeskJet 3630 to WiFi on Mac?
If you want to know the steps to HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Setup to WiFi on Mac, then you need to follow the below steps:
- First, power on your printer and press the WPS button available on the rear of your router and the Wireless button on your printer.
- Now, hold the WPS button on your printer till the wireless light against it blinks. Then wait until the printer connects to the home network.
- You will notice the solid blue light visible on the control panel, indicating a successful HP DeskJet 3630 Wireless Setup.
- If you are connecting your printer with your network using an Ethernet cable, you may attach it to your printer's correct port.
- Once you have connected the cable, you need to check if the green light is stable and the orange light is flashing and continue the setup process.
By following the above steps, your HP DeskJet 3630 Setup will successfully be implemented. You can also download and install the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Driver using the guide which is given with the printer box.